Join us in developing Austria's leading asset and portfolio management software.
We have over 20 years of experience in software development for the real estate industry, serving funds, banks, real estate and site developers and even mobile network operators. At our head office in Vienna, we serve clients in 10 countries and real estate portfolios worth over 31 billion euros across Europe.
Our asset and portfolio management software, metamagix.ICRS, combines professional depth with state-of-the-art technology and innovation. ICRS is web-based, open and modular, and features high-end interface technology. In short, ICRS offers our customers everything they need to work more efficiently and to make the most of their portfolios: reporting, process mapping, a collaboration platform for the entire company and a reliable database for strategic decisions.
Team spirit, trust, respect and customer service are all part of our DNA. We are a solid company with a strong product and many well-known clients – yet agile enough for flat hierarchies, unbureaucratic processes and individual opportunities for growth and learning.
If what you read resonates with you, and if you would like to support us in making our product even better, we would be happy to meet you.
We are looking for creative programmers who
- strive to make the lives of users and developers easier,
- have experience with complex databases and queries,
- can also design excellent evaluations and interactive visualizations from this data,
- have an interest in the real estate industry and
- ideally even have experience with economic key figures and Excel reports
- Development of financial mathematical and real estate economic evaluations and Big Data analysis in Qlik Sense as well as with Excel, also including macro- and micro-economic factors and key figures
- Conceptual design and implementation of Deep Learning & AI solutions for the real estate sector
- Implementation and optimization of data extraction and analysis with SQL
- Improvement of the data layer towards new technologies (in-memory DB, OODB, etc.)
- Challenging projects with room for innovative ideas
- Working on a highly qualified team
- Project management and leadership opportunities
- Flexible working hours with home office and flextime
- Fruit, coffee and cake so no one goes hungry
- A great team spirit and fun at work, events such as grill’n’chill or table football
- Working in an innovative company with flat hierarchies and short lines of communication
For this full-time position we offer a gross annual salary from €39.000,–
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org