We continue to grow and expand our team. Take the chance to further develop the leading asset and portfolio management solution together with us!
As a leading software manufacturer in the real estate sector with well-known customers in Austria, Germany and Switzerland, metamagix is looking for reinforcements for the office in Vienna. We are looking for support in the implementation of customer projects and the further development of our real estate software metamagix.ICRS - a market-proven solution for real estate asset and portfolio management.
- Do you already have experience with software development in Java and would like to take the next step in your career?
- Would you like to have more contact with customers, design solutions with them and implement them for them together with your team?
- Are you service-oriented and enjoy working in a dynamic environment in which you can develop creative solutions yourself?
- Would you like to lead a team as a playing captain and as a role model also steer the further development of your team?
- Are you interested in the real estate industry and want to work with key players in the industry?
- Direct contact for the customer in the project and operation
- Planning and control of projects
- Conception of solutions for the customer and the product
- Implementation as a lead developer together with the team
- Technological advancement of the product
- Technical (FH) degree and / or demonstrable coding experience.
- Project management experience
- DevOps Know How
- German (B1) and English (B2)
- Interesting challenges with space for innovative ideas
- Working in a highly qualified team
- Opportunity to develop in the direction of project management and leadership
- A flexible working time model with flextime and home office
- Coffee, fruit and cake for your physical well-being
- Team spirit and fun at work, events such as grill'n'chill, table football, ...
- Work in an innovative company with flat hierarchies and short communication channels
For this full-time position, we offer you a gross monthly salary of € 3,500 or more.
Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .